Okay so here is my submission for the Dodge Dart (Inspired by you) Contest, so i created all the design elements on this design using objects i created, no special plugins or do-dads...lol everything you see i created using my intuos tablet.
1. I will start off by saying i added the 2 point bars to mimic the dart grill, you will see it on the outside and inside of the design.
2. I also added to two slanted dodge logo stripes and incorporated them in the background, and i ghosted parts of the car into them. You will also see the slanted stripes in the several areas of the design.
3. In the background you will see some arcs, i added these to mimic the arcs on the hood, and body lines of the car. and to give the background some movement.
4. I added some tire mark elements to the outer and inner of the design.
5. You will also see a kinda honey comb design in the background, thats supposed to mimic the front grill of the dart.
6. Than i also added alot of details to the car and other elements of it to make the design look like it was going super fast, i think i achieved the look i was going for, so i hope you enjoy my design, take care and thank you.
Wacom Intuos5 Large
30 Hours (the details took the longest)
Uploaded the smaller version - for easy viewing
Original Design Size - 11" x 17" @ 300dpiPlease check out my final design, well worth a peek...lol